Now this is a really exciting recipe! For anyone who loves hummingbird brownies, this is your healthy and allergy friendly alternative. Suitable for paleo diets, dairy free diets and even gluten free diets. These squidgy bites of heaven are filled with fibre, anti-oxidants, heart healthy fats and lots of gut healing goodness. There are practically healthy giving brownies - yay! This recipe makes enough to serve 12 or 6 (if your family are brownie fiends!). Enjoy!
• 200g dark chocolate
• 1 cup coconut flour
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 3 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 cup honey
• 4 eggs
• Preheat the oven to 200
• In a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water, gently melt the chocolate with the coconut oil
• Take the bowl off of the heat and mix in the coconut flour and honey
• Mix in each egg, one by one
• Pour into a well greased baking tray, or little cupcake moulds
• Pop in the oven for 15-20 mins (don’t over bake or they won’t be squidgy)
Enjoyed this article? Why not subscribe?