Getting the right crib or Moses basket, as well as the best sleeping bags, is essential, but what your little one is lying on is undoubtedly most important. A natural mattress will ensure they are resting in the purest environment, free from toxins and harmful chemicals, and will create the right setting for a naturally full night’s sleep.
Creating a natural environment for families is something The Little Green Sheep has been dedicated to for well over a decade, and with its range of lovingly handmade mattresses, the brand remains committed to championing the importance of a natural night’s sleep.
So, why pick a Little Green Sheep natural mattress for your baby?
- Free from nasties – you can rest assured that there are absolutely no harmful chemicals or fire-retardant sprays used.
- Naturally hypo-allergenic – the wool naturally absorbs and disperses moisture. This pure ingredient creates a clean and dry environment that’s resistant to dust mites & bacterial growth.
- Breathability – the materials are naturally breathable, which maximises air flow. Not only does this help little ones with temperature regulation and sweat-wicking, it ensures a warm, dry sleeping environment for your baby that will keep the dust mites away.
- Finest natural ingredients – From the luxuriously soft sheep’s wool at the core, to the 100% cosy cotton cover, each mattress is handmade using only the finest natural materials.
- Unrivalled support – The naturally sourced coconut coir acts like tiny individual springs to relieve pressure points, and provides unrivalled firm support in line with recommendations from safe sleep experts.
Discover the brand’s award-winning range of natural, high quality, super comfy mattresses here. Featuring a variety of sizes from Moses basket, cot and cot bed, as well as options to fit a number of branded cots such as Snuz, Boori, Ikea and Stokke - there is a natural mattress for every nursery. They also have a custom-made option, so there really is something for everyone in search of the most natural night’s sleep for their little one.
New to the collection is the Natural Pocket Sprung Mattress. A real first, this dual-sided natural mattress is designed to provide firm support for a baby, as recommended by safe sleep experts. At 12 months simply flip it over for progressive support throughout toddlerhood, and beyond. Combined with a 3-year guarantee, this stunning mattress truly excels, ideal for families looking for a natural, supportive option for their little one’s nursery.
Once you have the all-important mattress sorted, you can complete the natural sleep environment for your new baby with the stunning range of Moses baskets, sleeping bags, blankets and more at thelittlegreensheep.co.uk