5 Reasons to Love THTC Clothing Ltd
- THTC is the UK's leading and longest running hemp clothing label.
- THTC works with charities and NGOS to raise money and awareness for humanitarian and environmental causes.
- THTC is one of Ethical Consumer's 'Best Buy' recommendations.
- THTC was a founding member of the Ethical Fashion Forum (now known as Common Objective).
- THTC is a multi award winning ethical brand.
Founded in 1999, THTC is an ethically driven streetwear brand that specialises in hemp products.
The brand has, over more than two decades, enjoyed vast support from hundreds of actors, musicians and activists, from Woody Harrelson to Ed Sheeran, Method Man, Redman, Sinitta, Livia Firth, Danny Dyer, Doc Brown, Ed Skrein and The Angola 3.
We were ranked as the most ethical independent streetwear in the UK for years by Ethical Consumer for many years, and work alongside several charities and NGOs including World Land Trust, Refugee Community Kitchen, Inquest and Born Free Foundation.
THTC has also produced organic, sustainable merchandise for over 200 bands, charities and businesses from QPR in the Community to C.A.L.M, Maharishi Clothing, UB40 and Boomtown Festival.